Anniversary of Al’s Political Views


Anniversary of Al’s Political Views
Al Ritter

It hardly seems real that 3 short years ago I started writing political opinions. I was driven to write as Al Gore’s “Inconvenient Truth” hit the movie theatres. I independently did investigative work after it was reported that his movies contained so many falsehoods. This started the website and triggered me to write almost on a daily basis.

Shortly after I began writing for the Examiner.com and in just one short year wrote some 650 articles for them. Shortly after I was censored I cut all interaction with them, and continued to write articles on my own. With help from Kevin Bryant we turned up the heat on the liberals in the next year, and continued to add writers to the blog.

With three years now in the kiddie, the blogsite now has some 600 articles in archival form, ready to be accessed by anyone with the drive and need to find out about a particular subject. The archive can be accessed from the top of the blog page on the right just under our critically acclaimed conservative blog award!

I want to thank my faithful readers along with my contributing writers, Kevin Bryant, Grant Burmer, and Louis Lazarus, we couldn’t succeed without you! Here’s to many more years and another 1200 articles!