The Communist Manifesto
The Communist Manifesto
William G Burmer
Karl Marx describes in his communist manifesto, the ten steps necessary to destroy a free enterprise system and replace it with a system of omnipotent government power, so as to affect a communist socialist state. Those ten steps are known as the Ten Planks of The Communist Manifesto… The following brief presents the original ten planks within the Communist Manifesto written by Karl Marx in 1848, along with the American adopted counterpart for each of the planks. From comparison its clear MOST Americans have by myths, fraud and deception under the color of law by their own politicians in both the Republican and Democratic and parties, been transformed into Communists.
Another thing to remember, Karl Marx while creating the Communist Manifesto designed these planks AS A TEST to determine whether a society has become communist or not. If they are all in effect and in force, then the people ARE practicing communists.
I am sensitive to the reality that many who may read this are working for, and receive their livelihood from working within or for these corporations of government. Never the less it is important to point out that these very institutions, no matter how philanthropic they sound or may be, are responsible for taking from us our liberties, and abilities to care for ourselves, and our neighbors as Christ would want us to do.
This is my favorite: %$$%#%##*&)()_)_)^(*^&^
The second plank of the Communist Manifesto reads: “The proletariat (National Leader- B. H. OBAMA) will use its political supremacy to wrest, by degree, all capital from the bourgeoisie (working class) to centralize all instruments of production in the hands of the State, . . . (by) a heavy progressive or graduated income tax.” Original translation (Ital. Added)
The 10 Planks of the Communist Manifesto
A complete text of the Communist Manifesto can be retrieved from the Internet by simple keying in Communist Manifesto .I feel it is important to point out the keys by which communism is achieved in society, they include these principles:
1. Abolition of property in land (confiscation of benefits) and application of all rents of land to public purposes. (Under: Federal Parks and Recreation/Implementation of Rights of Eminent Domain.)
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax. (Via: IRS/In CA the FTB)
3. Abolition of all right of inheritance. (Federal Confiscation of farm Land c/o death tax)
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels. (Federal and State Welfare Laws/ Endangered Species Act-Road Maintenance and Abandonment Plan/ Dept of Natural Resources.)
5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly. (Federal Reserve System/International Monetary Fund under UN control.)
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transportation in the hands of the State. (Under: FCC / AMTRAC and BART / FAA / Maritime Administration / Fed Railroad Adm. / Dept of Transportation / Fed Highway Adm.)
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State, the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan. (Environmental Protection Agency / OSHA-Occupational Safety and Health Act, with the Employment and Training Adm.)
8. Equal liability of all to labor; Establishment of Industrial armies, especially for agriculture. (Minimum Wage Acts / Product Safety Acts under HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES ADM. / Positive Action programs.)
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country. (Agricultural Adjustment Acts Under Dept. of Agriculture. / Urban Homesteads /Dept. of HUD.)
10. Free education for all children in public schools; Abolition of children’s factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial productions; etc. (Dept. of Education, state and federal by President Carter’s Adm.) Taken away from the private sector in 1979.)
Now that we can see these institutions are in place, we are ready for another phase of tyranny---enter the United Nations. Concerning the true goals of the UN, this should send a chill up your spine, taken from the U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington 25, and D.C. Price 15 cents. Department of State Publications 7277 Disarmament Series 5, Released September 1961, Office of Public Services BUREAU OF PUBLIC AFFAIRS, 1961 0---609147 pamphlet “FREEDOM FROM WAR” The United States program for general, and complete disarmament in a peaceful world. Emphasis added
Made all the more haunting since it was printed three years before the beginnings of the Vietnam Conflict; I have chosen to quote only the last page of this pamphlet since it says more than all the other 17 pages combined:
“By the time Stage II has been completed, the confidence produced through a verified disarmament program, the acceptance of rules of peaceful international behavior, and the development of strengthened international peace-keeping processes within the framework of the U.N. should have reached a point where the states of the world can move forward to stage III. In stage III progressive controlled disarmament and continuously developing principles and procedures of international law would proceed to a point where no state (meaning the state you live in) would have the military power to challenge the progressively strengthened U.N. Peace Force and all international disputes would be settled according to the agreed principles of international conduct.
“The progressive steps to be taken during the final phase of the disarmament program would be directed toward the attainment of a world in which: a) States (meaning United States of America) would retain only those forces, non-nuclear armaments, and establishments required for the purpose of maintaining internal order; they would also support and provide agreed manpower for a U.N Peace Force. b) The U.N. Peace Force, equipped with agreed types and quantities of armaments, would be fully functioning. c) The manufacture of armaments would be prohibited except for those of agreed types and quantities to be used by the U.N. Peace Force and those required to maintain internal order. All other armaments would be destroyed or converted to peaceful purposes. d) The peacekeeping capabilities of the United Nations would be sufficiently strong and the obligations of all states (meaning, again, the state you live in) under such arrangements sufficiently far reaching as to assure peace and the just settlement of differences in a disarmed world.
Now if this information printed by our own government does not create within you some grave concerns, I suppose nothing will!! This is absolute proof that our government plans to turn America over to tyrants, Led today in June 2010 by Barrack Husain Obama.
My Great grandfather died when I was twenty-one years old. He once told me “communism is the greatest threat to our country’s liberties there ever could be. At heart, communism is atheistic and antagonistic to freedom and other Christian principles.”
America is better than this. Turn again to God, freedom, and Constitutional Principle. Turn to Liberty. Take back you individuality, and ability to do for yourself and be able to bless others. You are a child of God; your rights come from Him, not from man, governments, Kings or Queens.
“WE THE PEOPLE” and the American Constitution
By: William Grant Burmer ISBN 978-1-4363-2186-0
Available at Barnes and Noble and other fine book stores