I am a Racist!


I am a Racist!
Al Ritter

I am a racist if I don’t agree with the Healthcare Reform bill. I am a racist if I want the responsibility of buying my own health insurance. I am a racist if I want Barack Obama to fail in his effort to “fundamentally change America.” I am a racist because I demand proof of Obama’s birth certificate and to make the records of his passport public.

I am a racist because I don’t see the sense in turning the New Black Panthers loose AFTER their conviction. I am a racist because I want to see the Mexican Border secured from the influx of illegals that spew into our country on a daily basis. I am a racist because I support Israel rather than Hamas. I am a racist because I don’t think that a mosque should be build across the street from where 3000 American citizens were killed by Muslim terrorists. I am a racist because I don’t like Barack Obama, but I share the same dislike for Joe Biden, Rahm Emanuel, and David Axlerod too.

I am a racist because I reserve an opinion until I have all the facts, not because I jump to conclusions based on prejudice. I am a racist because I don’t believe in a war that hasn’t been declared by congress. I am racist because I hold the idea that no “war” can be won based on the idea of “winning over hearts and minds of the people,” the very same strategy was tried in Korea and Viet Nam, and accomplished nothing. I am a racist because I don’t like the direction my country is taking. I am a racist if I think that abortion is wrong, but I’d been just fine thinking that execution is wrong for murderers.

The charge of racism is indefensible at any level. How do you prove you are NOT a racist? Maybe Congress should have banned the word racist before they spend all the time and energy to ban the word “retard.”